The folding wall is made up of aluminium profiles, surface-covered panels, intermediate insulation and sound-absorbing materials. Sealing strips between each section and against ceilings and floors. Wicket door can be placed in the end section or in the middle of a two-part folding wall. Connection to the existing wall is done with an adjustable frame profile in white lacquered aluminium.
|Thickness||80 mm (applies to all folding walls)|
|Weight/m²||26-42 kg depending on sound reduction requirements (incl. rails and mounting accessories)|
|Section width||Minimum 400 mm / Maximum 1000 mm|
|Height||Maximum 6000 mm|
|Colour/surface treatment||According to request|
|Sound reduction||Rw 41-52 dB|
WINAB’s folding walls are easy to assemble. The wall is delivered well-packaged on a pallet with the rails delivered in a separate bundle. A box with fittings and accessories is found in the package with the wall panels. The panels are placed in the order in which they are to be lifted up into the roof rail. Therefore, take care not to change the order of the panels when unpacking.
For good and tight function between floor and wall, the floor must be level. It is of utmost importance that the connecting structures (floor, wall and ceiling) meet the sound requirements and neither cause crosstalk nor flank transmission e.g. ventilation, floating floors and transverse beams.
Verify whether you should mount a floor-running or ceiling-suspended folding wall. The ceiling-mounted folding wall requires a ceiling structure that can carry the folding wall’s entire weight. If any problems arise with the mounting process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Assembly Guide WINAB 2000, suspended folding wall
The sections are numbered on the upper edge, 1, 2, 3 etc. – the first section is always marked as no. 1. The numbers are always read from the same side.
- Install 1 ceiling rail (U-profile) at the end where the wall is to be parked. Do not forget the bolts in the centre of the rail. Then push up the second roof rail, fit the nuts.
- Starting frame with section no. 1, is carefully mounted standing with a sinker under the centre of the roof rail.
- Raise sections no. 2 and 3, one of which has a wheel that is to be threaded into the opening that you have left in the roof rail. The wheel is pre-adjusted in the factory and is found on every other section. Fit the hinges and push in the pins. If the top pin cannot be pushed in from above due to lack of space, it is bent somewhat: approximately 2 cm under the head and pushed in from below.
- Continue according to point 3 with the remaining sections in numerical order, 4, 5 etc.
- Mount the remaining roof rail pieces.
- Pull the wall out and lock in a flat position with the espagnolettes.
- Adjust the roof rail so that the sealing strips rest against the floor.
- Mount the end frame and perform any width adjustment.
- Screw on the espagnolette washers and mount the floor bracket for the espagnolette in the section closest to the door. Install bowl handle.
- Attach with seam to wall and ceiling to ensure a tight installation.
Monteringsanvisning WINAB 2000, golvgående vikvägg
Sektionerna är numrerade i överkant, 1,2,3 osv. startsektionen alltid som nr 1. Numren läses alltid från samma håll.
- Golvskenan monteras exakt i våg ± 1 mm.
- Startkarm med sektion nr 1, monteras stående på golvskenan noggrant i lod.
- Skruva fast takskenans U-profil i lod över golvskenan, montera under taksskenan samt trä i tätningslisten.
- Res sektion nr 2, passa in gångjärnen samt tryck i sprintarna. Om övre sprinten ej kan tryckas i uppifrån på grund av platsbrist böjes den något ca: 2cm under hatten och trycks i underifrån.
- Fortsätt enligt punk 4 med de resterande sektionerna i nummerordning, 3,4,5 osv.
- Drag ut väggen och lås fast den i plant läge med spanjoletterna.
- Justera takskenan så att tätmingslisterna ligger an mot sektionernas överkant.
- Montera slutkarmen och utför eventuella breddjustering.
- Skruva fast spanjolettbrickorna samt montera handtag.
- Foga mot vägg och tak för att säkerställa ett tätt montage.
Parking - four options to choose from
A folding wall is completely smooth in closed position. In the open position, you park the sections in the place that is most suitable in terms of how the room looks and should function. You should also take into account what the constructional solutions allow.
Opened folding walls are always parked directly in or next to the closing line. Below you see which options you can choose from.
Click on the pictures to see in 3D.
2-wing, centre-suspended folding wall
The parking squares are placed in the closing line and the wicket door in the middle of the folding wall. Can be done as floor-running or ceiling-suspended.
1-wing, edge-suspended folding wall
The parking square is placed inside the closing line with a wicket door in the last section. Can only be done as floor-running.
All principle drawings folding walls